Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Internal server error " Message

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I got a message on my screen  as "Internal server error.". What is that mean ?

Please, could you explain to me ? I can not upload to photos on my portfolio.

Thanks for your hesitate.

Regards.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Internal Server Error is generally an indication your account has been blocked. Contact contributor relations by sending an email to contributor-support@adobe.com open a ticket and learn more. I wasn't able to find an account associated with the Adobe ID you have posted in the forum with. Be sure when you open a case, you do so with the email address associated with your account.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you upload with the Lightroom functionality or via a browser?

Lightroom: restart Lightroom (a reboot of your computer could help)!

Browser: clear your cache and/or try with a different browser. 

If that does not help:

Disconnect and try again (a reboot in between would do no harm). If the problem sustains, wait half a day. If the problem still sustains, post again by stating how you proceeded.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response,

I have been getting that issues from 3 weeks. I was try that way but it is not solve.

I tried to sign diffrent account and I could upload. These issues can be about my account, can't it ? İs it possible ?

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's possible. I'm just in the moment trying to figure out how the procedure works to contact Adobe on this subject.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Internal Server Error is generally an indication your account has been blocked. Contact contributor relations by sending an email to contributor-support@adobe.com open a ticket and learn more. I wasn't able to find an account associated with the Adobe ID you have posted in the forum with. Be sure when you open a case, you do so with the email address associated with your account.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy Matt,

I´ve the same problem. Since I´ve changed my Email Adress at Fotolia, my Adobe stock Account seems to be blocked. What can I do? No review of my new images, no Credits payout...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see a contributor account associated with your Adobe ID. Please submit a request for information via contributor support. Be sure to use the Adobe ID associated with your account.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´ve the same problem. What can I do? New images are sold.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I log into the account. Requests to connect my record "fotolia". I enter the password. He writes that such an account is already in use .... What to do next?

There is a sale, the password corresponds. But instead of the mail in the login line, the nickname is written. Login fails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I enter my login with Fotolia "doctorblack" and it appears to me: The selected account is already in use.

What should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is an indication you are attempting to create a new Adobe Stock Contributor account and sync it with a Fotolia account that has already been synced with Adobe Stock. Most likely you have a different Adobe ID you used to originally create your Adobe Stock Contributor account with.

You can only sync with Fotolia the first time you log in. If you are still having trouble please contact contributor relations via the contact us link found at the bottom of the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried to email contributor relations but the email was sent back saying i am not acdepted for emails to you. i am having internal service error and had a tech hang up on me this morning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines