Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Non-compliant Image" rejection after "Reminder - keyword or title errors"

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I got 10 images rejected for: "Reminder - keyword or title errors".

(2 from the same series were approved, with the same keywords and same title)

Here is one of the images, others are different poses, on smoke and also on white background.

2018_10_28_0151_ssA01.jpg

The first title was:

"female posing aerial anti-gravity yoga on a hammock with smoke in the background"

After the "reminder" rejection I resubmitted with a new title:

"girl posing in a white cloth hanging from the ceiling with smoke in the background"

The keywords:

aerial; yoga; aero; fog; smoke; hatha; antigravity; canvas; cloth; cotton; linen; material; active; balance; beauty; body; caucasian; concentration; exercise; female; fitness; fly; girl; gravity; gymnastics; hammock; hang; lifestyle; person; physical; pilates; pose; relax; relaxation; sport; studio; training; wellness; woman; workout; young; mental; concept; acrobatics; anti-gravity; strength; stretching; white;

...and all of them got rejected for "Non-compliant Image".

Is the reason in some of the keywords, or...?

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Hi, when it comes to non-compliant issues, I don't have much of an idea. It is something you did in your submission. The only thing here I can see - and this is just a guess, is that you wrote antigravity twice - albeit the second contains a hyphen - anti-gravity. Maybe it is because of this?? And fly; canvas?? Make sure your keywords are relevant to the subject and not just some loose connection.

I think the lens flare is ok. Anyway, this wouldn't come under 'Non-compliant Image'.

Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello KoKi_mk,

The lens flare is too bright for some customers. It is hard to change or adjust. Try a shorter catchy title - something like woman swings antigravity yoga pose1. Make each title a bit different. I would like to see more detail  - so exposure could be a bit off too. A simple clean and the flat background is probably better for sales. Love the shot. Best regards, JH What's your take ricky336 and Abambo ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when it comes to non-compliant issues, I don't have much of an idea. It is something you did in your submission. The only thing here I can see - and this is just a guess, is that you wrote antigravity twice - albeit the second contains a hyphen - anti-gravity. Maybe it is because of this?? And fly; canvas?? Make sure your keywords are relevant to the subject and not just some loose connection.

I think the lens flare is ok. Anyway, this wouldn't come under 'Non-compliant Image'.

Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

one of the keywords seams to be near enough to a trademark. I would have guessed pilates. I‘ve checked it and according to the info I found, the use of the word is free. No other guess.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answers.

As I found out, the "non-compliant image" rejection comes after resubmitting a file without correcting the errors that caused the initial rejection. I thought it was the title, but obvious it wasn't. So I will resubmit the images with more filtered/reduced keywords and I'll report here later...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I got 10 images rejected for: "Reminder - keyword or title errors".

If you do not react for this, you get a rejection. Seams to be obvious. Use the automatic keyword generation and add sparsely what is missing by avoiding anything that can be considered as trade name. My best guess still is Pilates.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines