• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Non-compliant" image - just too much?

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an image rejected as non-compliant, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be complying to. The image is of a model, wearing stockings and Mardi Gras beads, and a mask, and nothing else. Are these images non-compliant on here?

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the image. Wasn't sure if I'm allowed to upload it at all, but is this type of image not allowed?

IMG_1983.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nudes are allowed, no problem to this, but non-compliant means that the model release was not compliant. For nudes you need absolutly a model release and to prove that the model is over 18. And explicit images are probably not allowed, which is not the case here.

[Edit:]

Looking into the image: it also poses technical issues: It's not sharp and has a noise problem, besides may be an additional exposure problem. I would think that it does not pass, even if the model release issues are solved.

Abambo_0-1609709567002.png

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The rules for nude are vague and open to interpretation... Americans go nuts about bobs so assuming you have MR thats prob it

p.s, yes I know thats not how you spell it but you can't even use the word on this forum... which i think makes my point nicely 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that's it. It looks like they draw the line at actual showing, but implied is OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

centership is about fear & emotion which is why its so evil but we can't fight it here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Model releases and technical issues aside, IMO this pose is too risqué.  I've seen plenty of  n * u  *d  *e * s  on Adobe Stock, all modestly posed to avoid calling attention to the  p *u * b * i * c  region. Certain cultures (outside USA) have a big problem with frontal  n * u * d * i * t * y.  So be discrete & tasteful and you'll have no problems.

PS.  It was shear h * e * l * l   getting this reply passed the snot filters.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Nancy OShea ,

If you search for nudes you will see similar images and more risqué poses. You just need to switch off the safe search filter box. But And I can imagine that the limits are, however, soft and floating. And as always: having seen images of a certain type in Adobe Stock does not mean that it is possible to submit still similar images, as the rules change but accepted images stay until removed.

And yes, the censuring filter here is hillarious at best and embarassing most of the time.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I won't even try to get past the filters here in the forum but will say I believe Nancy is correct in which regions to avoid. Also, the releases for nude photography must include a copy of the models ID card confirming they are over the age of 18. 

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

like I said "vague and open to interpretation..." ask 3 different people and you get 4 different answers 😉

p.s, Nancy... yes this forum is such a joy to use with its bot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines