• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Similar image uploaded" except I do not have any like it in my portfolio

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photo  File ID: 132865980  was rejected due to  "similar photo uploaded" except I only have 6 approved images and none are similar at all. Is there a way to contest the decision?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

I checked your account and see you uploaded an identical copy of the same image prior to this one and had deleted it. That could be what the reviewer saw. It could also be they selected the wrong rejection image. We do not have a rejection appeals process in place. In my personal opinion, the file does not have enough commercial potential to warrant re-submission.

Kind regards,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked your account and see you uploaded an identical copy of the same image prior to this one and had deleted it. That could be what the reviewer saw. It could also be they selected the wrong rejection image. We do not have a rejection appeals process in place. In my personal opinion, the file does not have enough commercial potential to warrant re-submission.

Kind regards,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same problem and am wondering if there is now an appeals process, since this thread is from 2017. I had multiple photos rejected that look nothing like the rest of my library, and I haven't deleted photos in the past so I'm confused about why this rejection message was applied to most of a recent batch. They're all landscapes that contain trees; that's where the similarities end. Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same problem and am wondering if there is now an appeals process, since this thread is from 2017.

By @ShannonLeighSmith

No, there is no appeals process and there probably never will be. Similar pictures may also be similar to what is in the database. This is true for very crowded themes, like flowers, sunset, pets…

It is also probable that the moderator selected the wrong rejection reason. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe does not provide a means by which to dispute the findings of the Moderators. Indeed, the review system would be completely bogged down if they did so, with the majority of those experiencing rejects demanding to receive more feedback and a second chance... They do, however, provide this Community Forum as a means for you to receive feedback on your images from other successful Contributors. Landscapes containing trees are over-represented in the Adobe Stock database with >35 million hits if your search on "trees". The "similars" rejection reason refers to similars within your own portfolio as well as similars within the database in general. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines