• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-Posting rejected Adobe Stock Images

Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am a new user of Adobe Stock and may be someone can provide me with guidance to the following: When uploading pictures for sale, some of them were rejected for noise and artifacts (rightly, I have to admit). Is it possible / allowed to upload a corrected version again where I healed those deficiencies ?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Yes, you can resubmit, but be careful not to resubmit too many times, as Abode may see that as spamming!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can resubmit, but be careful not to resubmit too many times, as Abode may see that as spamming!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

From the sound of your question, you have not looked at the beginner's guidelines for Adobe Stock contributors. If you do not become familiar with these guidelines, you will have more rejections and take time of your time with this fixing and be resubmitting. Our best reply to you is - read Adobe Stock Guidelines and other associated stock information. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks for that hint, I better go to read it first

Arno

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 30.07.2018 um 17:34 schrieb joanh22203655 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

Re-Posting rejected Adobe Stock Images

created by joanh22203655 in Adobe Stock Contributors - View the full discussion

Hello,

From the sound of your question, you have not looked at the beginner's guidelines for Adobe Stock contributors. If you do not become familiar with these guidelines, you will have more rejections and take time of your time with this fixing and be resubmitting. Our best reply to you is - read Adobe Stock Guidelines and other associated stock information. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have successfully resubmitted a few, and it has helped me to learn what to look for in my images to ensure that they are accepted the first time ! My acceptance rate has dramatically improved,

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Stay by the rules... but sometimes it's a guessing game...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines