• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Received a rejection due to Technical Issues

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The information about what a "Technical Issue" is so vague that I'm unsure on what it may mean. Anyone have any feedback about this photo that might help me better understand what the technical issue is? Thanks in advance for your help!

pink poppy_feedback.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

I think at first glance is your composition - this is also a technical issue. You need more space around the flower. Currently it is bit squashed. Give the flower a bit more room to breathe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see a lot as you have put here a low res picture. But there are some problems with the exposure here:

May be there are also focus problems. That can't be worked out on your small size picture.

Look into here for more detail: Quality and technical issues rejected at Adobe Stock

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention to the reduced quality. The original one was larger than the file size limit so I scaled it down, apparently too much. Is this one better?

pink poppy_feedback2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think at first glance is your composition - this is also a technical issue. You need more space around the flower. Currently it is bit squashed. Give the flower a bit more room to breathe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2019 Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gotmyshutterstuck,

There is a halloo towards the right edge of the image that gradually culminates into an out of focus section of the flower.

It would appear you needed more depth of field. Even though the left section of the flower is fairly sharp, there are sections that are out of focus. It would be difficult for anyone to crop it because of the section that is out of focus.

As I've described comprises your case of technical issue.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think ricky336​ is right. Especially because „flower pictures are available in great numbers on stock, so they need to have a wow factor“ to be accepted. There is the exposure flaw that I pointed out, there is the small imperfection pointed out by jacquelingphoto2017​, but I really think that Ricky hit the correct reason.

It‘s the first flaw that a moderator sees that triggers the refusal.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines