• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rechazo de imágenes sin propiedad intelectual/Rejection of images without intellectual property.

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, hace días que envío fotos y la gran mayoría son rechazadas por problemas de propiedad intelectual. Las fotos las he revisado varias veces y me he asegurado de que no sale absolutamente nada que tenga propiedad intelectual y aun así no las aceptan. Hay alguna forma de hablar con un revisor o alguien de adobe que me resuelva el problema? Gracias.

Hi, I have been sending photos for days and the vast majority are rejected due to intellectual property issues. I have reviewed the photos several times and I have made sure that absolutely nothing comes out that has intellectual property and still they do not accept them. Is there any way to talk to a reviewer or someone from adobe to solve the problem? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no appeal. But perhaps you can share some photos (2-4, no more) with us. The experienced submitters here (and others) may be able to guess what is causing Adobe's rejections. There are MANY things that people do not think about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! The session is almost all like that, with the exception of a few that are just in the hammock with nothing else (also rejected). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you submit model releases for the people in the photos?

The second photo has a Nintendo Switch in it and so that image would only work for editoral usage I believe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The hammock with nothing else are probably rejected on technical issues. Your pictures expose numerous technical issues. There are a lot of artefacts and there is overexposure of the background, artefacts on the tree and the hammock. The colours do not seem natural.

You made a good job photoshopping the back of the switch, but you cannot erase the iconic appearance. This makes the switch unusable for stock photography. In addition, besides the artefact, noise etc, you have left over a small part of the marking:

Abambo_0-1641722993924.png

You also have chromatic aberration, which is a different technical issue:

Abambo_1-1641723084494.png

As this, you will never get these pictures accepted, Nintendo in view or not. With or without model release

(you need a model release as soon as the person is visible! But in addition, the picture need to be free of other technical issues and free of IP issues).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you submit a signed model release?  You can't use the images commercially without one.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/model-release.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines