• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund difficulties

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I cancelled my subscription according to the Adobe policies, but still  having problems with my full refund.  I made multiple calls to adobe team and nobody has solved it. I've been waiting for a considerable time now. I cannot wait for so long.

Thank you very much for your cooperation in advance.

(Moderator has removed personal information)

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Hi Zavala,

We are sorry about your experience, however we are unable to resolve your issue from the forum since we do not have access to accounts. You will need to contact Adobe directly about account related matter. Please follow the directive at https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/refund/td-p/11241286?page=1 and let us know the outcome by updating this thread.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Zavala,

We are sorry about your experience, however we are unable to resolve your issue from the forum since we do not have access to accounts. You will need to contact Adobe directly about account related matter. Please follow the directive at https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/refund/td-p/11241286?page=1 and let us know the outcome by updating this thread.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines