Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

refus pour flou il ont déjà vu tombe de la neige

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

_MG_5104-Modifier.jpg

et voila la photo qui et flou moi je ne voir que la neige qui tombe et qui fait cette effet , donc je suit un con de mettre des photo pareil, j'avais mis des photo de canoë  ou il y avait des personnes que j'avais floutée pour pas les reconnaître comme on fait en France, 6 on été refus bien que c'est personne soit loin et non reconnaissable mais voila qu'il restée une photo avec personne floutée qui ai approuvée ? , question les personne qui regarde les photos  savait ce quel font ?

and here is the photo that blurs me and I only see the falling snow and that effect, so I follow a con to put pictures like that, I put pictures of canoe or there were people that I had blurred to not recognize them as we do in France, 6 was refused although it is nobody is far and unrecognizable but here is it that there remained a photo with nobody blurred who approved? , question the person who looks at the pictures knew what they do?

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Hello again,

I will try to say this clearly.

Unfortunately, your whole picture is soft and nothing is in clear focus. You have shown the focus points, so the trees should be sharp, but they are not. So I would suggest that as you used 1/60 sec, you have camera shake, which has made the whole picture unsharp, therefore the out of focus rejection.

This is the nearest object to you, and over the focus points, yet it is not sharp:

_MG_5104 focus3.jpg

and here:

_MG_5104 focus.jpg

The trees are not sharp and clear.

The snow falling is not the r

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm afraid the translation doesn't make any sense. Could you be a bit clearer in your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

j'ai mis la photo qui a été refuse car flou mais elle n'ai pas flou vu qu'il neige et c'est la neige qui fait cette effet,

de plus j'ai eu des photo refuse car flou aussi mais c'est effet et le  bokeh .

donc je voudrait savoir ceux qui regarde les photos connaisse ce milieux 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Après analyse de ton image. je crois que le flou ne concerne pas la neige mais des éléments vraiment flou:

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

la photo a été prise a f/9 1/60 et iso-160 le banc ne fait pas partir des collimateurs ni de la règle des tiers donc normale qu'a  f 9 le banc et flou cela et ma signature en photo depuis 15 ans ;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quel est alors l’élément qui devrait être en focus?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

je ne comprend pas bien ta question les arbres sont'il flou , je mais toujours mes collimateur sur les point fort  le banc et un peut flou car plus loin des collimateurs  et étant donnée que la masse et plus grand le flou ressort plus,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dis moi sur quel élément le focus devrait être.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

la vrais photo en raw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again,

I will try to say this clearly.

Unfortunately, your whole picture is soft and nothing is in clear focus. You have shown the focus points, so the trees should be sharp, but they are not. So I would suggest that as you used 1/60 sec, you have camera shake, which has made the whole picture unsharp, therefore the out of focus rejection.

This is the nearest object to you, and over the focus points, yet it is not sharp:

_MG_5104 focus3.jpg

and here:

_MG_5104 focus.jpg

The trees are not sharp and clear.

The snow falling is not the reason for it being unsharp.

The logs are also not sharp...

_MG_5104 focus2.jpg

I think in this situation and under these conditions, a tripod is necessary. Your camera would then be stable and you would be able to use a slower shutter speed. I think 1/60 sec is too slow to be hand held. (I'm assuming you hand held this.)

I hope the translator is clear in translation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The automatic translator makes a good job on your appreciation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image has been refused because it's not sharp -- Did they never have seen snow fall?

(I can understand why the automatic translator has difficulties with this).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for making the translation clearer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

il faudra change et dire qu'il faut regarder les photos a 300%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Les exemples de ricky336​ (je crois) et de moi même sont à 100%. Pour bien apprécier une image, il faut la regarder à 100% au moins. 300% est de trop, parfois je les examine à 200% surtout quand j'ai des doutes.

Un pied n'est jamais  faux et te permettra aussi de prendre des vues avec des paramétrages changés (par exemple des rafales).

Avec la neige en plus la caméra risque de se tromper avec la mise au point. Avec les collimateurs que tu montre, l'image aurai du être comme un rasoir. Donc soit tu as tremblé (1/60 @ 24MP) soit que la caméra s'est trompé soit les deux.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My example was at 100%. I think perhaps the OP was being a bit facetious??

Abambo  wrote

Donc soit tu as tremblé (1/60 @ 24MP) soit que la caméra s'est trompé soit les deux.

Therefore camera shake! This, I believe is the problem. As the resolution is high, this will also show more flaws. Or, the lens is not good quality or the camera focus system needs calibrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2018 Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well I agree on the shake. That’s the most probable cause for the blur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines