• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refused images - uploading EPS, JPG (illustration) or both version?

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of my images where refused because already the same images in portfolio.

I already uploaded the EPS version but i also like to sell the JPG version of the illustration because i know some buyers like a JPG version.

Why i can't upload the JPG version? And why i need to upload 2 versions when i like to sell JPG and EPS both?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 06, 2017 Feb 06, 2017

Uploading the same content in multiple formats is considered to be image spam and is strictly prohibited. When you upload a vector image you need to send it in a zipped folder with a jpeg version of the file. That way, buyers that do not have the software to work with vectors can still use the image in jpeg form.

Please do not attempt to send the same image in multiple formats again. This is very important as multiple violations may lead to your account being closed.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hein,

Please see Reasons for content rejection

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena, i can't find the answer in that link.

My question is why i can't upload a raster (JPG) version and a EPS version of the same illustration?

I like to sell the illustration as Illustration (JPG) and vector both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uploading the same content in multiple formats is considered to be image spam and is strictly prohibited. When you upload a vector image you need to send it in a zipped folder with a jpeg version of the file. That way, buyers that do not have the software to work with vectors can still use the image in jpeg form.

Please do not attempt to send the same image in multiple formats again. This is very important as multiple violations may lead to your account being closed.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help and answer Mat.

I only send the vector version then next time.

regards, Hein Nouwens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines