Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected because it is blured

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

This image was rejected because it was not well focused. Even if it is true, in appearance, I would consider the reason it was rejected is not the correct reason. Indeed, this picture of a public establishment was taken with tilt-shift technic with natural introduces blur (and it was also specified in key word that it was till-shift exposition). I have other picture taken with the same technic that were accepted. So, why exactly this one would be rejected.

Chartreuse_20130508_1.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Hi,

I think the focus range is just too small and doesn't capture enough of the buildings that are the main object of the image. Here the tilt-shift effect is not well implemented and therefore too little recognizable as such. The image impression is subsequently only that of a blurred image and was therefore rejected for this reason.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please consider that it is Adobe who sets guidelines for stock offerings and decides which of two similar photographs will be accepted. If the reason for rejection was given as blurred then that is the reason it was rejected. Adobe hardly ever accepts anything this blurred. If a buyer wants a photograph blurred they can do it but the buyer usually wants a clear clean nearly perfect photograph. If you have not studied the contributor's guidelines published by Adobe, it would be very worthwhile for you to browse through these many pages of valuable and free professional information. JH https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I think the focus range is just too small and doesn't capture enough of the buildings that are the main object of the image. Here the tilt-shift effect is not well implemented and therefore too little recognizable as such. The image impression is subsequently only that of a blurred image and was therefore rejected for this reason.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I agree with v.poth, the overall image is too blurred - not enough detail in the buildings. I also think that you should have all of the building in focus as this is the main subject (isn't it)?

Additionally - the coloured effect of the sky just may also be a rejection reason and this could come under too much post processing. Adobe tend to like clear, clean images without any special effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines