Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected because of Model Release, then a Non compliant content

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There

I suppose I am asking this question so I do not make the same mistake.

I uploaded these two pictures one, ( Walking away ), which was excepted. The other ( walking to camera ) which resulted in 'Review' due to incorrect model release. I got a new model release filled in by all parties, using Adobe's own release. Submitted again and it was rejected ' Non compliant content'. I understand the image isn't as good, alas why resubmit due to model release and then Non Compliant? I have just done this with 20 odd images which have all come back bar one as Non compliant?

Thanks for any advice.

Steve

DSC03292.jpgDSC03298.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

There is so much to learn. Please take a look at the guidelines for information for submission to Adobe Stock seen here.

All the know-how. All in one place. Adobe says:
Download our Contributor Guide for tips on everything from compiling your model releases to composing the perfect image. This 28 page PDF is what you need on your desktop. Go to Adobe.com and download the guide. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I do think the first photo is much better quality than the second. But for number two to be non-compliant means that an error or neglect of a guideline or regulation was not adhered to. The minor children can be identified from this closer shot. Did your model release include parental permission for the children? Is that their mother in the photograph and did she sign one release for all three? Anything about the housing development permission to photograph for commercial sale? Think carefully about if you did leave out something required. What was different about the last release? A bit of a mystery. Best regards, JH

Perhaps v.poth has more to say about this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply!

I am a little lost with this. I re did the model release because Adobe requested this. I made sure both parents were on the second one etc. As for the building in the background. Well the first image was excepted. I suppose the problem for me is the time wasted redoing the release again. The same for the 20 others! I must be missing something.

Thanks very much for the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is so much to learn. Please take a look at the guidelines for information for submission to Adobe Stock seen here.

All the know-how. All in one place. Adobe says:
Download our Contributor Guide for tips on everything from compiling your model releases to composing the perfect image. This 28 page PDF is what you need on your desktop. Go to Adobe.com and download the guide. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

images are rejected "non-compliant file" for the following reasons:

This reason means that your content doesn’t comply with our Contributor Agreement. Content may be non-compliant due to watermarks, inappropriate or irrelevant keywords or image titles, or questionable, or defamatory content. Your file is also rejected as non-compliant if you receive a reminder to submit a model or property release, or resolve a problem with a release, and you resubmit the file without addressing the issue.

I suspect, as Joanh already did, that the model releases submitted for the second time were also incorrect. Here you should take a look at the guidelines to check this:

Model release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock

In the opinion of the selector, the image that was accepted obviously does not need a release, since here the persons cannot be clearly identified and are accessories of a landscape shot and was therefore accepted, I suspect.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your time!!

I’m going to have a good look at the releases. Check for differences etc. Does make me wonder when I have submitted a model release from a different company which doesn’t fit the criteria. Capitals and or two parents for example. And is excepted!

Thanks again, I will let you know my results

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines