• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rejected, but the same motive is available at adobe stock ???

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I uploaded a photo of the Bremer Stadt Musikanten (Sculpture) in Bremen a photo i took long time ago. i would see if this get accepted.
Logically the Photo gets rejected because of a copyright infringement. So long everything is ok.
But if I search in adobe stock for "bremer stadtmusikanten" I see the same motive at least 50 times!
https://stock.adobe.com/en/search?load_type=search&native_visual_search=&similar_content_id=&k=breme...

if it's a copyright infringement why is the image then available in adobe stock?

Regards, Marco

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your link is broken or the image has been deleted. If you find 50 other similar images please tell us why yours has any viable commercial value? A property release is a requirement for sale as stock to be used for publicaiton. Maybe I am missing something here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Chuckcars.
Just open Adobe Stock and search for "bremer stadtmusikanten" and you see more than 50 photos with the Statue in Bremen.

Im extremely sure no one of the Photographers has a property release for this statue. My Photo looks nearly exactly like this one: Bremer Stadtmusikanten, Statue – kaufen Sie dieses Foto und finden Sie ähnliche Bilder auf Adobe Sto...

Why is this one not rejected of copyright infringement?

Viable Commercial Value is here not the Question. (This was just a Test)
The Question is about copyright infringement and why the exact same photo is available on Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you sure this is worth persuing? IMHO it is not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines