Rejected due to Intellectual Property Violation

Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to figure out why. It's a clip of a woman looking out at a beach. I have a model release and everything. Anyway to appeal these decisions?

Thank you, I didn't realize this was a video. I checked out the full clip and there are a couple of issues. The main issue that I think has led to the rejection is the audio. You can hear a voice saying "perfect" in the beginning of the clip. That person needs to sign a release also for the audio. My recommendation is to remove the audio completely and resubmit.

It's also possible that the phone is identifiable as it is more visible in other parts of the clip.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rejected due to Intellectual Property Violation

Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to figure out why. It's a clip of a woman looking out at a beach. I have a model release and everything. Anyway to appeal these decisions?

Thank you, I didn't realize this was a video. I checked out the full clip and there are a couple of issues. The main issue that I think has led to the rejection is the audio. You can hear a voice saying "perfect" in the beginning of the clip. That person needs to sign a release also for the audio. My recommendation is to remove the audio completely and resubmit.

It's also possible that the phone is identifiable as it is more visible in other parts of the clip.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share the image with us here so we can take a look.

-Mat

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2016 0
Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

woman beach.jpghere's a screen grab

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2016 0
Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For reference, this was shot on a public beach.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2016 0
desobot LATEST
Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahhh, thanks for the clarification. I'll remove the audio and resubmit!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2016 0