• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected due to Similar

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I’m kind of new at this, so thanks for listening.

I submitted two items, I realize they are quite similar. They were both rejected for this reason... but they are only similar to each other, so I guess what I want to know is should I resubmit my favorite of the two?

its just a slightly confusing message since they were both rejected for being similar, but are only remotely similar to each other.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Hi, Since both were rejected - the logical answer is there are too many similar already in Adobe stock. You did not let us see the pictures so we can not comment further. You will greatly benefit by critiquing your own work when you review the guidelines for Adobe Stock contributors. In order not to present similar stock you must have very high-quality work that is quite unique. Study these pages, review your work measured against the other stock photos of similar subjects and make yours better

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Since both were rejected - the logical answer is there are too many similar already in Adobe stock. You did not let us see the pictures so we can not comment further. You will greatly benefit by critiquing your own work when you review the guidelines for Adobe Stock contributors. In order not to present similar stock you must have very high-quality work that is quite unique. Study these pages, review your work measured against the other stock photos of similar subjects and make yours better and make them standout. Best regards, JH

For  you to be able to achieve better image results and get offerings accepted into Adobe Stock go to   https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’ve seen others advise they had rejection to similar, but seen they tend to say one was approved and the others declined. Which makes sense.

I’m inclined to believe rejecting both meant there might be too many similar by others too. Just seemed odd the reason specified I uploaded something similar before when I haven’t.

Thanks for trying to help me!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines