Copied

Dreamlike.jpg_1033507.jpg_1033528.jpg_1033591.jpg_1033575.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

1. Underexposed with significant noise; lens or sensor spots; black line along the left side...
2. Too much of the scene is out of focus; the front edge of the pastry is blown out/overexposed.

3. DOF is too shallow, and focal point seems to be the unkempt fingernails. I'm not certain, but if that's an Apple Watch there may be an IP violation too. I don't think a headless model is very appealing...

4. Imbalanced light - too bright on the left and too dark on the right; noise in the shadows, spots an

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Hello @휘영98A2 ,

most of the mistakes in your photos are composition errors. You cut off main subjects or you left parts of unimportant items in your photo which should be removed. Also you have noisy photos.

Here a better break down:

Photo 1:The ,sky is to noisy and grainy.
Photo 2: Too much noise. Not enough space at the bottom. The glasses should be in focus.
Photo 3: Subject (pastry) is cut off on the left side. Light spot on the left should be removed. Fence line not horizontal.
Photo 4: Subjec

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Underexposed with significant noise; lens or sensor spots; black line along the left side...
2. Too much of the scene is out of focus; the front edge of the pastry is blown out/overexposed.

3. DOF is too shallow, and focal point seems to be the unkempt fingernails. I'm not certain, but if that's an Apple Watch there may be an IP violation too. I don't think a headless model is very appealing...

4. Imbalanced light - too bright on the left and too dark on the right; noise in the shadows, spots and dust on the glass and computer. Again, the watch might be an IP issue.
5. Composition is unappealing; parts of furniture that have been cut off; another headless model... and what is he wearing on his feet? bedroom slippers?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @휘영98A2 ,

most of the mistakes in your photos are composition errors. You cut off main subjects or you left parts of unimportant items in your photo which should be removed. Also you have noisy photos.

Here a better break down:

Photo 1:The ,sky is to noisy and grainy.
Photo 2: Too much noise. Not enough space at the bottom. The glasses should be in focus.
Photo 3: Subject (pastry) is cut off on the left side. Light spot on the left should be removed. Fence line not horizontal.
Photo 4: Subjects are cut off (Camera and telephone)
Photo 5: Not enough empty space around the subject. Unwanted object on the right side needs to be removed.

_1033591-Edit.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For me, the main thing that sticks out is the composition is bad!!

Have a read of this from Adobe about how to create better photos:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines