• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected due to technical issues

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I submit total 28 3d render with property release but just seven of them accepted as you can see all concept designs similar in tunnel underground. Real size is 9000 x 5000 pixel so where is the technical issue and if there are some technical issue why 7 of them accepted. 🙂 I mean at least give us a brief 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Pixelci 

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1611611478312.png

I like your compositions. However the frames are underexposed. There is also a blue cast, meaning there is a white balance issue. The lights have caused detail loss in some areas. On this image there is a white halo around the top back edge of the cab.

Best wishes

JG

https://incomepayout.blogspot.com/p/income-requirements-and-payout.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your comment. I would like to add some information. In tunnel I made blue and yellowish light and light value I guess is correct for a tunnel (I mean real factor tunnels are not that bright) also all of these images has same amount light and color correction but they accepted 7 of them and rejected 21 of them as technical issue thats the fun part at least they explain whats wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Pixelci ,

Congratulation for those accepted. That is the easier part. Let's hope they get sold. Our focus now is on those that were not accepted, and what to do for them to be accepted. I highlight the issues I find. Others might find more.

Exposure

Your camera needs to have correct setting for exposure. I can see it was good for shutter speed. If tunnel light is low, then there are settings on the camera that compensates for that. Exposure has to be correct. The light is pale yellow to white, not blue. The blue comes across as something to be corrected.

The moderators tells you what the issue is. We give your the detailed explanation. That is how it works.

Best wishes

JG

https://incomepayout.blogspot.com/p/income-requirements-and-payout.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines