• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected - First for release; later for non-compliance?

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! Hoping someone can share some insight because this one has me stumped.  I have had this photo rejected, first because a "Model or Property Release" issue (I used the Adobe sign feature; a full-face version of this photo was included in the release, and it was all signed properly.  When I resubmitted, it was rejected for non-compliance.  I'm at a loss - any suggestions as to why this and the series from this shoot were rejected?

Book Covers (3 of 33).JPG

Book Covers (1 of 33).JPG

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Hi kelly

It is possible that something is left off the release; that it was not completely filled in. Check dates to make sure they are all there, and that yours and witness dates correspond. Make sure addresses are complete. Witness information was properly completed. Your information was properly completed. Otherwise it could be that you upload the release, but not make the appropriate selection for each of the images.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kellym7744208,

I do not see a reason but yes, you must sign and send Adobe Model release for this model. Something could have not been quite correct. I will send you on to someone who knows more about this. Best wishes, JH MatHayward Confusion about rejection. Can you advise?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kelly

It is possible that something is left off the release; that it was not completely filled in. Check dates to make sure they are all there, and that yours and witness dates correspond. Make sure addresses are complete. Witness information was properly completed. Your information was properly completed. Otherwise it could be that you upload the release, but not make the appropriate selection for each of the images.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Model releases are quite strict in handling and if there is a small error in, it gets refused. Only Mat can help here, because he has, as an Adobe employee, insight into your account.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much everyone for your help - I truly appreciate it! I'm going to send a new release to the model and see if that helps with things.  Many thanks to you all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines