Rejected for exposure problems? Any dispute possible?

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

022_3_4_fused_rejected.jpg

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rejected for exposure problems? Any dispute possible?

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

022_3_4_fused_rejected.jpg

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 26, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's a beautiful image - I would probably bring up the high tones, and add some contrast. Don't take it personally - I get kicked back for inexplicable reasons - but if you push the highs and resubmit you may have better luck.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2017 0
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info, jeffreya5167612.  If there actually were any exposure problems I would probably correct and re-submit, but this image is exactly "correct" for my eyes which have edited (and sold) photos for 40+ years. From what I've seen so far in Adobe Stock, some computerized decisions for exposure and what is "similar" lack realistic assessment.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi larsonrimrox - to my eyes it looks great - I simply checked it in CS and found that I could boost the highlights without blowing them out - it's subjective. but as you say, Adobe is not using subjective eyes...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2017 0