Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected for "Intellectual Property Refusal"

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I uploaded this shot which was refused for "Intellectual Property Refusal."  I am super confused because a) there is nothing proprietary in the shot and b) I have seen numerous other shots of the same/similar scene on this stock site.  While this is a monument, it is not a ticketed location with paid admission.

I'd appreciate help clarifying this, so I can understand what types of images will be accepted and what will not.

Thank you.

File ID: 162588479

20160328-DSC01912.JPG

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2017 Jul 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea. I was wondering if it's something to do with all the people. Maybe one of them has a logo showing or something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, no distinguishable logos on shirts.  So should I just re-submit it?  Maybe the particular reviewer who saw it didn't realize this was not intellectual property?  Would a different reviewer see it if I submit it again?

I should also point out that they did accept two other, different photos that also featured the monument.  The images are all different, but the monument is visible in all of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see no problem with it... the people are not identifiable imo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines