• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected for "Technical errors"

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I did some 3D renders the other day with and all of them have been rejected, even though they were all different, I'm not sure about the problem, do you have any ideas? Maybe the blown highlights? Other renders didn't have them and were rejected too. Thanks.

binary.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What size were those renders? If they're as small as the image you've uploaded here, they're much too small.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I resized the photo for the forum, the original is 6000x4000, even more than my photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I've got no idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/Contact  Write to them - if the reason for rejection does not make sense. Sometimes you can get a change of decision, or better explanation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, I've contacted them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They've answered me today. If it can be useful for other people, they said that viewing the render at 100% zoom showed pixelation and needed more antialias.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 05, 2017 Jul 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That makes sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines