• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected for similar images but these are the only two images like this ever submitted.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I submitted the two images attached that are photoshop illustrations rather than photographs. These are the only illustrations I have ever submitted. I don't understand why they were rejected for similar file already submitted. Both were rejected and there are no other images that I submitted that are illustrations. Was hoping for a critique on the quality of the art and if its appropriate to Adobe standards. Puzzled because the similar images notice is confusing. Similar to what? Would like to create more art like this but am not sure if I am submitting correctly or if the work is something Adobe would be interested in. Please let me know so I don't try to submit the wrong kind of work again. Thanks!!!

multi colors.jpg

fuzzy colors.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Similar images mean that these images are similar to what you have in your portfolio already, or similar to what they have already in their database.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They would probably prefer these as a set. Usage for these images is limited as a clip art I would think. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the feedback. Am not sure how popular this kind of image is myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar images mean that these images are similar to what you have in your portfolio already, or similar to what they have already in their database.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Stock does have similar images to the ones I submitted. Since these were my only illustrations submitted I thought it would be just myself that Adobe would compare to. I did a search of Adobe Stock and found that there is someone whose work looks absolutely just like mine. Same style, look and feel. Thank you for the help, I get it now. Thomas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines