• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected for Technical Error - Why?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like feedback on the image below. I was rejected for "Technical Error". Can someone tell me what technical errors or issues they might be referring to? Thanks in advance.

060805-086 tftppgrz8jsq300.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Hello,

Your issue is with white balance - it is too red. (Technical reasons). You can fix the white balance in Lightroom/Photoshop ACR if you took this image in raw. If you took this in JPEG, you can change the colour balance (Photoshop) by taking some red out or by using the ACR filter white balance in Photoshop.

Just as a quick example:

untitled.png

I think the focus is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks out of focus on my monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And a flashlight in the eye.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These things are truly stated by the others. The only focused part of the cute little dog is the center of its face. Maybe resubmit new shot of this little guy. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Your issue is with white balance - it is too red. (Technical reasons). You can fix the white balance in Lightroom/Photoshop ACR if you took this image in raw. If you took this in JPEG, you can change the colour balance (Photoshop) by taking some red out or by using the ACR filter white balance in Photoshop.

Just as a quick example:

untitled.png

I think the focus is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At Least try a few things and see how it goes when you resubmit it. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

generally nothing is shown really sharp in this picture, the optical exemption of the dog in front of the background is not good enough and the exposure of the picture shows too little contrast. Saturation should also be increased. White balance is certainly not the reason for rejection, I think.

Since the image sharpness cannot be improved here, I consider a new upload to be useless, since here the image would surely be rejected again for this reason.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines