Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected image

New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't be a vector victorDon't be a vector victor

I'm just curious about this image being rejected. First it was rejected for not having a property release, which didn't make sense, then it was rejected for non-compliance. Any further insight would be very helpful. It's an image about not spreading disease.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

This looks like a photo of a piece of art. You always need a property release in this case. Yes, even if you made the art, because the moderater doesn't know that! You need a property release from yourself as the artist.  If you are requested to supply a model or property release and you ignore this, you will be rejected for noncompliance - never do that, Adobe will quickly block you if you don't comply with their requests.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks like a photo of a piece of art. You always need a property release in this case. Yes, even if you made the art, because the moderater doesn't know that! You need a property release from yourself as the artist.  If you are requested to supply a model or property release and you ignore this, you will be rejected for noncompliance - never do that, Adobe will quickly block you if you don't comply with their requests.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I was confused since it was a Photoshop painting i did. Good to know this and appreciate the info.

AF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew,

I will just add this link with property release guidelines that you may want to revise:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/property-release.html

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the info. I was confused since it was a digital painting, not photo. I'll fill out the release.

AF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome Andrew

Best wishes,

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The non-compliant rejection is an indication that you did not comply with the reminder that was sent initially and that you resubmitted the file a second time without a release. You will need to resubmit the image and include a property release to be considered for approval. 

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines