• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rejected photo - Intelectual property

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a problem with a rejected photo of Sacre Coeur Cathedral's exterior. preview.jpgFile ID: 296607815

This is my 4th rejection and I demand an explanation from the ones in charge of the review team. All other agencies accepted this file. What am I missing ?

Thanks !

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

If you want to propose a change to French law, you will need to contact your French MP. Actually the property rights currently rest with the City Of Paris, who probably have quite deep pockets and good lawyers. http://www.sacre-coeur-montmartre.com/english/practical-information/frequently-asked-questions/article/filming-and-photography  Contact details included.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Demanding isn't useful when you talk to a user to user forum. Negativity never works in forums, because it's nobody's job to answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry if I offended you, but this question was inteded to someone responsable for the reviewers team. I'm not interested in users opinion. Last time I asked something in here, some admin gave me an answer. (it was some years ago). Turns out now we'll just have to give and get opinions from users. I'm not giving you 70% of my income to respond to some questions.

Again, I am sorry, it is not your fault, it is my fault for trying to get in touch with someone responsable for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The moderators are not present here. 

IP violation may happen because of logos in the view or because of the title or because of keywords. 

Giving a picture id of a refused picture is senseless, as we do not have access to that id.

Having a picture accepted in one stock repository does not guarantee acceptance from the other. Even deleting and and resubmitting the deleted picture again does not guarantee acceptance. 

These fora are user to user forums and you need to accept that you get (mostly qualified) answers from other users. From time to time here is also participation of Adobe employees here. But please accept, that refusals do not get more precise answers than what you got. And sometimes pictures are refused by error, but not this one.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow, turns out the guy who owned the property rights died in 1884. What a joke. Again, all other agencies accepted my photos. That's what happens when some grand-grand-grand-grandkid threatens to sue because with milions of dollars in his bank account  he considers himself poor and entitled to something his grand-grand-grand-grand-grandfather did :))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to propose a change to French law, you will need to contact your French MP. Actually the property rights currently rest with the City Of Paris, who probably have quite deep pockets and good lawyers. http://www.sacre-coeur-montmartre.com/english/practical-information/frequently-asked-questions/artic...  Contact details included.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good to know, thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pretty soon tourist will have to face the following message. Image of Paris made from satelite with the following caption: "Visit Paris, we don't have any pictures to show you, but you'll be surprised when you get there" :)))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks more that with such laws France wants to control the use and image of their monuments.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The other sites accept editorial images. Adobe only seems to accept photos for commercial use. That's the main problem here I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines