• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected Photo

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for some feedback and advice as to why this would be rejected. Also when I see some of my rejected files in stock, it lists the file as "Original name: upload.jpg", even when that was not the file name. Does this indicate the file did not fully upload, or maybe some other issue?

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Hello, first of all, monochrome photos are not desired. Second, you are not allowed to include a signature or logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, first of all, monochrome photos are not desired. Second, you are not allowed to include a signature or logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the input. I was aware of the signature, and forgot it was on there! I was not aware of the monotone. This explains a lot for a few other photos. Very helpful, and again thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It's best not to submit any toned image. Keep the original colours. The buyer is then able to tone it to their own needs. If it is already in say B&W, you can't make it into colour again. Then there is a problem!!

The composition isn't so good either; the eye is lead out of the frame by the bridge.

I'm not sure about the file name as I haven't come across this issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the input. Still learning here about Adobe Stock, and what is acceptable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure why the upload name is incorrect on your rejected image. Here's an example of one of my rejects. It has been given an Adobe file ID, but the original file name is still intact: 

File ID: 437611604

Original name: 2017-06-24-4B4A4583.jpg
But if you can see the image in the "Not Accepted" tab of "Uploaded Files", it was indeed uploaded and reviewed by a Moderator. 
Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Travis Haney,

I assume there is an issue on the platform. I tried uploading today and it was not successful. I could not get any files to upload. The ID number your camera assign the file, or the name you change it to (if you did) should be what is given as the original file name.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines