Rejected Photos Critique

Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These three photos were rejected because of technical issues.  I am really new to all of this and trying to learn.  I was wondering if you all could give me some feedback as to what I need to do differently.  

TOPICS
Asset Quality, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Rejected Photos Critique

Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These three photos were rejected because of technical issues.  I am really new to all of this and trying to learn.  I was wondering if you all could give me some feedback as to what I need to do differently.  

TOPICS
Asset Quality, Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The flowers are out of focus and Mirror lake has a lot of noise.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2020 0
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to all of this as well.  Here's a link that may help you better determine the reason for rejection.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2020 0
Paul5FF3 LATEST
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Syväri-1.jpgSyväri-1-k.jpgSyväri-1-kf.jpg

Same question from me. Which technical reasons? I can only guess. I uploaded the version on the right side and it was rejected. Yes, I manipulated the colors because I think this is the taste of most people. Would one of the other versions have a better chance? Or is the camera of a Mavic 2 Zoom drone too bad in general?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2020 0