• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected vector files

Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I draw vector images, all countries of the world. Accordingly, there are a lot of countries and there will be a lot of vector drawings too. Accepted more than 100 countries. But today, 6 images were rejected - Inappropriate content. And 6 accepted. I think this inspector is just mocking. Tell me what to do in this situation?

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Galina66  wrote

I think. I just lower the percentage of acceptance. So for this inspector there is a benefit.

You are assuming wrong. The aim of Adobe is to have massively images. But they want quality and have probably the most stringent moderation process of all the stock providers I contribute for. If you think it got refused by error, and you have eliminated all error sources on your side, you can resubmit.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing what got accepted and especially what got rejected, no one here can help.

Please look also here. This may give you a clue: inappropriate content?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course, I want to connect with those people who rejected my work. But this is not possible at Adobe Stock. There is one form to contact the administration, but sent a letter and it went nowhere. And I don’t think I’ll ever get an answer to this letter.

It is not good from the side of the flow not to have a direct connection with the authors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is one of the rejected jobs. This is one of the rejected jobs. She was accepted on another stock

https://www.shutterstock.com/ru/image-vector/faroe-islands-infographics-presentation-all-countries-1...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at the image, I would revise the keywords as indicated on the forum link I posted. It's either a wrong keyword or the moderator did get confused.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For all countries the same keywords. nearly 200 countries accepted. I work without deviations.

I think. I just lower the percentage of acceptance. So for this inspector there is a benefit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now it's a letter. The following file is accepted. Either another inspector or the same inspector has completed his deviation plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Galina66  wrote

You are assuming wrong. The aim of Adobe is to have massively images. But they want quality and have probably the most stringent moderation process of all the stock providers I contribute for. If you think it got refused by error, and you have eliminated all error sources on your side, you can resubmit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answers. I do not consider it necessary to re-ship these files. It is good that there are other drains, these files will be sold on them. I will load the rest of the series.

I ship through Fotolia. Earlier, a year ago, Photolia had very good support for authors. They explained everything in great detail. Very professional and polite. On Adobe, the authors do not consider the need to communicate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not possible to connect with the moderators. I too would love to have a second consideration, but I suppose that for efficiency, Adobe does not use such a system. It's time consuming and it's probably not worth the hassle, giving that I needed 3 month of e-mails going back and forth on a different stock provider's site, just to get them to acknowledge that they were wrong. (I rarely ask to get the image/keywords revised...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m assuming that this is a bad inspector. I do not know whether I should load the rest of the files in this series or not. I will not upload these works that were rejected. Let them be sold in other stocks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Я вопрос закрыла, но все равно идут ответы.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, as long as people think they can provide additional data to this, people may answer to this thread. I will, however lock it, as all has been said.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines