Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected??

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DSCF2220.JPG

Hello, I am new to Adobe Stock and this was my first picture submitted and it was rejected due to a grain/noise problem. Can some one help explain please? In the explanation it talked about post production editing but this is straight off the camera. I tend to not edit my photos at all because I like to keep them as close to what I am actually seeing as possible. Thank you for any feed back

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

I would expect it to be rejected for "no commercial appeal" or something (unless people really want images of two butterflies making out ) rather than noise/grain. I mean, yes, there's some noise, but it seems like the normal amount of grain for an image like this. Try resubmitting.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would expect it to be rejected for "no commercial appeal" or something (unless people really want images of two butterflies making out ) rather than noise/grain. I mean, yes, there's some noise, but it seems like the normal amount of grain for an image like this. Try resubmitting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I answered this one - the tips of the wings seem blurred. Check for other areas at 100% enlarged. Also might be something in the stem area under the flower. Hard for us to say unless we can take the photo to our own screen. I do butterflys and yes, lots of people use them.JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines