• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected

New Here ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two of my latest postings have been rejected due to Technical Error and I wish to kn0ow why just not to step on the same rake in the future. I  never meant it to be straight photography believing that a certain amount of postwork would add expressiveness to the image. U87A1301.JPGThank you!

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The errors are in the blurry areas on the outside of both lower ears and both left, small parts of the upper ear and right edges of the fur coat. There are a few dust specks, white, that could be fixed too. Take out the edge of the paper line on the lower right. Look at your photograph at 100% magnification before submitting it and you will see the less than perfectly focused areas. Post work is often not necessary if the picture is in focus and the exposure is perfect. It certainly could be a good stock picture but it must be as close to perfect as those you find in searching "Black Dog Closeup Faces" Adobe Stock. Take a look at the competition in Stock and then review the guidelines for submission.

If you have not taken the time to look at the many guidelines Adobe has posted for you please do. Best regards, JH

For  you to be able to achieve better image results and get offerings accepted into Adobe Stock go to   https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for taking time and explaining in detail, Joan! Now things have become more clear to me. As with other stock photo sites, you need perfectly photographed images and I certanly need to look into the guidlines deeper.

Warmest regards,

Nikolay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines