Exit

Rejection because of Technical Error

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe-Team, 

my photos of a taco 

and a burger are declined because of technical problems. It happens to the whole set of photos of the two dishes

and I don´t know what is wrong to this and how I can avoid this mistake. 

Can you please help me?

_DSC1038-Edit.jpg_DSC7890.jpg

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

I think you should do tone and color corrections. The burger image in particular is quite dark and the white balance doesn't seem to be right. If you are shooting a series you should work with a gray card, then you can synchronize the images in one step. You can do this quickly with Camera Raw or Lightroom. If you are not fit with image processing, you can also try the automatic button. You should also lighten the burger separately again. The other picture is less critical. By the way, they look

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

IMO, the burger is too dark and the framing of tacos is too tight (cluttered).  Compare with what other Stock contributors are doing in the same categories. Presentation is everything.

Hamburger

Tacos

Junk Food

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Hello,

The image is too dark and the composition can be improved. it is cropped to too tight, you need to give a bit more room around the taco and burger. The lighting is too harsh as well. It looks like it was taken with a camera flash. For me, it doesn't look very appetising, so I wouldn't be interested in this purchase. As Nancy said, presentation is everything!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you should do tone and color corrections. The burger image in particular is quite dark and the white balance doesn't seem to be right. If you are shooting a series you should work with a gray card, then you can synchronize the images in one step. You can do this quickly with Camera Raw or Lightroom. If you are not fit with image processing, you can also try the automatic button. You should also lighten the burger separately again. The other picture is less critical. By the way, they look very appetizing.

Camera Raw global correctionsCamera Raw global corrections

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMO, the burger is too dark and the framing of tacos is too tight (cluttered).  Compare with what other Stock contributors are doing in the same categories. Presentation is everything.

Hamburger

Tacos

Junk Food

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

The image is too dark and the composition can be improved. it is cropped to too tight, you need to give a bit more room around the taco and burger. The lighting is too harsh as well. It looks like it was taken with a camera flash. For me, it doesn't look very appetising, so I wouldn't be interested in this purchase. As Nancy said, presentation is everything!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines