• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejection for 2019 New Year animation?

Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a "Happy New Year 2019" 3D animation. It was rejected for similar content. It is true that I have a similar animation. The similar animation said "Happy New Year 2018". Are there humans curating our clips, or is it a visual algorithm? Should I just try uploading it again?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CarlinPhoto

No do not reupload as is. You will run the risk of non-compliant, which will put your account at risk of suspension. You need to upload something looking totally deferent from the one you upload last year. If you're the one creating this, make major adjustments to it so that it looks different. You should not be having two images looking alike or closely alike in your collection.

Regard

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, but that makes no sense. It is an animation celebrating New Year 2019. Last year, the 2018 animation video clip sold, and made me (and Adobe) money. How do you know the same performer/event coordinator would not like a current clip for this New Year's celebration? There is no reason I should not be able to make a similar animation celebrating 2019. They're certainly not going to buy the one that says, "Happy New Year 2018", so I would like to provide them with one that says, "Happy New Year 2019" because that would be appropriate to the upcoming calendar event. Does that make good logical sense?

What do you mean, "if I am the one creating this"? Of course I am the one creating this, it is my contributor account, and I am a videographer and motion design artist. Also, for clarification, it is not an image, but an animated video, as my original post strongly implies. I am a video contributor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the correction, but you can follow my suggestion and resubmit, or you can be angry at me and let 2019 opportunity pass you by. I'm also a contributor, and I understand the disappointment of submission I'm passionate about being rejected. The attitude I've taken up is to correct what I can, and what is destined to be rejected by Adobe I submit on other sites. A number of Adobe's rejections sell on other sites.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2018 Nov 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I apologize that you read my comment as angry. It is not. I was trying to provide clarification so we can understand each other, because  your response did not seem to fully grasp my question and logic. I was confused by your response implying it was an image, not an animation, and your question about whether or not I am the one creating the media I upload to my contributor account seemed really strange. My apologies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines