Rejection - Intellectual property refusal

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These two photos where rejected because of intellectual property, now I'm not totally sure why but I'm guessing it is because of the Japanese writing, but if it is the writing just says what the book is; a "goshuinchou". that would be like a generic looking dictionary saying "dictionary". If not then I don't know why this was rejected

DSC02245-1.JPGDSC02246-2.JPG

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Advocate , Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018
HI,here the official explanation from the User Guide:Property types that may require a property release:Copyrighted works like art, books, maps, fictional charactersI think the design of the book is the reason for the rejection. This is clearly in the center of your picture and the cover of the book is certainly designed by a designer/artist and he has a copyright on it. The same can apply to the case for the book.Greets,v.poth

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could be many owners of parts of the photo objects. Could be recognized by someone. Either that or several things are out of focus a bit too. Where did you buy or collect these objects? Are they for sale on the internet or in a store? JH

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI,

here the official explanation from the User Guide:

Property types that may require a property release:

Copyrighted works like art, books, maps, fictional characters

I think the design of the book is the reason for the rejection. This is clearly in the center of your picture and the cover of the book is certainly designed by a designer/artist and he has a copyright on it. The same can apply to the case for the book.

Greets,

v.poth

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines