• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rejection. My picture was rejected because : SIMILAR IMAGE(S) ALREADY SUBMITTED

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My picture was rejected because : SIMILAR IMAGE(S) ALREADY SUBMITTED.

SURE!!!! I submitted them because I tried to make a collection of a specific object or topic. I would love to explain to people who are  n charge of valuation of the pictures  the DEFINITION OF THE WORD COLLECTION!

" a group of objects of one type that have been collected by one person or in one place..."

SO HOW CAN I MAKE A COLLECTION OF something like clouds or flowewrs or on and on and on????

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Hi Soyher

You are allowed to take multiple photos of a subject provided each photo adds different values to the customer. For example taken as landscape, portrait, its top, side, underneath, closeup, and wide, against different backgrounds, and so on. It would be the same subject but different compositions.

In the case of flowers, there are many different kinds and colors. In the case of sky there are different cloud formations, types of clouds, and depending on the time of day, color. So for

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Soyher

You are allowed to take multiple photos of a subject provided each photo adds different values to the customer. For example taken as landscape, portrait, its top, side, underneath, closeup, and wide, against different backgrounds, and so on. It would be the same subject but different compositions.

In the case of flowers, there are many different kinds and colors. In the case of sky there are different cloud formations, types of clouds, and depending on the time of day, color. So for example you create a collection of Flowers, but include sweet rose, lily, crown of thorns, dahlia, orchids and so on, of different colors, and backgrounds. If you are creating a collection of orchids you'd have the many different colors, and species, along with the different backgrounds and/or supports.

In event you are still not clear after reading this reply, please provide us with copies of the similar you speak of.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines