• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejection Question

Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New guy here, but now that I've been accepted by Adobe I've started to notice that flower pictures aren't going to be easy. Fine by me, but wanted to run this one past my fellow contributor experts.

This was declined due to "Exposure Problem" and the description for the rejection was "Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately, during our review we found that it's either over- or under-exposed, so we can't accept it into our collection."

Any thoughts? This was a dark purple tulip that I brightened quite a bit in order to keep it appearing underexposed, but I don't feel I hit the overexposed range. Thoughts so I can better myself? Thanks in advance!Tulip Closeup.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It still feels a bit dark to me.

As you've noticed, there are TONS of flower pictures on Adobe Stock. You really need yours to ZING if it's going to make it in these days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe try upping the contrast? I'm new here and am just guessing. Hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Pam, but if I increase the contrast it will make the image darker. Thanks for the reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines