• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rejection reason is: Non Compliant Content - but no explanation why in detail

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi If any one can help and give me a bit explanation with rejection to my photo.

File ID: 186053130 - reason of rejection - Non-compliant Image

_DSC4825_sml.jpg

I'm not discussing why Adobe Stock done this - because they always can do this, because it is their shop.

I would like to know the reason of rejection - juts to avoid failure in future.

Any one can say something constructive ?

Thank you

Peter G.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Ha Ha Ha...

May be.... may be not....

Everyone else other than the reviewer himself/ herself can here can only give his/ her view on your photo. Only the reviewer who rejected your Photo can exactly tell what he/ she saw or noticed when rejected your photo.

I pointed out the reason of  because of logo on Ropeway car and it may be ropeway car and the whole system because it is someone else's property/ may be public department owned and maintained.

I had asked similar query myself in forum. Adobe do

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Piotr, it's probably because of the logo on the cable car! It can be recognised.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ricky. Its more as information not logo. This sign mean High Mountain. But it can be a reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think another reason, apart from the recognizable logo mentioned by ricky336, is the black rounded frame around the picture, which is as far as I know from Fotolia always a reason for refusal.

Furthermore, the image seems to be very / or too sharpened. All in all, the colouring of the picture seems unnatural to me. Is the red sky coloured afterwards? It doesn't really fit to a bright time of day, I think.

Greets

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Frame it can be one of reasons. About photo itself - did you try to photograph this kind of scenery at foggy day ? Its almost 2650m over sea level. So weather conditions are poor. About colours - its more my interpretation - this don't have to be 100% as it is on nature. Don't you think ? I have other photos in my portfolio with colours unreal and they are accepted by Adobe.  But your opinion can be similar to someone from Adobe and this is one reason of rejection. I appreciate your opinion. I'm wonder why Adobe will not put a bit explanation with picture rejection- its much more friendly why.

Have a good day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks it is probably because of logo on Ropeway car. The reason of rejection - Non-compliant Image is fits into this as logo is identifiable and require release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sohn Gottes - I'm afraid is not. Simply because when you type Lomnica or Wysokie Tatry - you can find others pictures from others members of Adobe stock with this logo. So It can't be a main reason.

Thank you for answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ha Ha Ha...

May be.... may be not....

Everyone else other than the reviewer himself/ herself can here can only give his/ her view on your photo. Only the reviewer who rejected your Photo can exactly tell what he/ she saw or noticed when rejected your photo.

I pointed out the reason of  because of logo on Ropeway car and it may be ropeway car and the whole system because it is someone else's property/ may be public department owned and maintained.

I had asked similar query myself in forum. Adobe do not accept editorial images from every one. Yes there are editorial images on adobe stock. When I searched "Lomnica or Wysokie Tatry" there re some photos which have trolleys in them and they are editorial and there are commercial images too. I don't know If contributor had submitted property release for commercial use of these images. When we submit image we have to check weather the image is editorial or commercial and if it need a release. So it becomes a responsibility of the photographer itself when any issue appears later. So there are chances that similar images may have been approved for commercial license without a release. That's why the reviewer can only tell what he/ she noticed for image rejection. It is very mixed up thing for what monuments or landmarks one can submit images for commercial use and there is very blurred thin line between both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The whole white frame thing needs to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sjlocke215 - I'm afraid you are not right. Already I have other photos with frame accepted. So its not a issue as a main.

Thank you for your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The frame is definitely an issue. The logo on the car is also an issue, the file is oversharp and the color is funky. Generally you will find better success submitting the clean, color version of your file. Designers prefer to add their own special effects to match their project exactly. Processing it this much severely limits the market for your content.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"sjlocke215 - I'm afraid you are not right. Already I have other photos with frame accepted. So its not a issue as a main."

Sorry, it is.  Stock photos should never be submitted with efx like a fake frame on them.  I'd be happy you got the other ones in somehow, and not do it on further images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines