Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejections for Technical issue

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm new to Adobe Stock, so I'm just testing the waters with a few selected images for upload to see if my back catalogue can be put to good use but a few got rejected even though they were very similar in style.

I have a collection of Halloween pumpkins that are all different but shot with the same vision in mind, scary pumpkin face on an almost black background. Fortunately, six got accepted but 5 got rejected for an unspecified "technical issue" but nothing further. I'm assuming it has something to do with either sharpness, focus, too much black(?) or something else I'm missing?

Here is the ID to one of the accepted images: 370560198

I've attached the rejects, can any of you lovely creative people shed some light on the differences and what I can do to the rejects to get them accepted? It would be good to keep the collection of pumpkins together.

Thank you 🙂

Marlon

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Hello,

There are signs of camera shake -so it is not sharp, and maybe not have so much black as you thought. Perhaps think about colour temperature as well. Happy pumpkin's face seems to be a bit too orange looking.

Camera shake:Happy-Scary-Pumpkin_shake.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Re-examine your images in Photoshop at 100% magnification.  Some issues can't be fixed post production. 

For comparison, I did a search for Scary Pumpkin filtered by Photo to see what other Stock Contributors are doing. 

Reviewers are looking for distinctive, highest quality photos.  Read the help article below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

There are signs of camera shake -so it is not sharp, and maybe not have so much black as you thought. Perhaps think about colour temperature as well. Happy pumpkin's face seems to be a bit too orange looking.

Camera shake:Happy-Scary-Pumpkin_shake.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Re-examine your images in Photoshop at 100% magnification.  Some issues can't be fixed post production. 

For comparison, I did a search for Scary Pumpkin filtered by Photo to see what other Stock Contributors are doing. 

Reviewers are looking for distinctive, highest quality photos.  Read the help article below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines