• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Release Requirments

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to submit a recognizable landmark or landscape that does not require a release.  i.e. a city park,  a coastal lighthouse. etc.  For example, the City of Orlando, Florida has a park that is well recognized and appears in all sorts of productions.  The city communications department does not require a release so how do i submit video of the park.  If i check recognizable it asks for a release, if i check no that's not a true statement.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Recognizable in that sense means "recognizable and needs a property release. If you are sure that it does not need the release, you're OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Recognizable in that sense means "recognizable and needs a property release. If you are sure that it does not need the release, you're OK.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines