Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove rejected files

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Does anyone knows how to remove or delete from the Adobe Stock Contributor portal the images that were rejected? I do not wish that my rejected images are kept by Adobe Stock, after all, they rejected it, and they are very good sellers on other stock agencies.

Regards,

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

There is not a way to delete the history of your rejected files. The full resolution file is automatically removed from our system after a period of time but the low resolution thumb stays in your account as a permanent record.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHY hasn't Adobe answered this???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/DAS+Photography  wrote

WHY hasn't Adobe answered this???

Because this is a user-to-user forum and not an official way to contact Adobe.

In fact, this wasn't even posted in a support forum! This is the Stock Contributor Critique​ forum. It's where you get advice from other Adobe users about your images. As in, "Do you think this image is good?", "My image was rejected, how can I improve for next time?", and, "Do you think this image is worth selling?"

I'll get a moderator to move this thread over to the more support-based Adobe Stock Contributors​ forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is not a way to delete the history of your rejected files. The full resolution file is automatically removed from our system after a period of time but the low resolution thumb stays in your account as a permanent record.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines