• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing files from the "New" tab in uploaded files.

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several photos that I published to Adobe Stock through Lightroom a little while ago. Now I've decided I don't want to submit those particular photos so I removed them from the Adobe Stock section in Lightroom, but they still show up on the submission page (Uploaded Files - New) and I can't figure out how to remove them from there. It's really not a huge deal, I just don't like seeing a bunch of photos I don't want to submit along with the photos I am submitting sitting in the same place.

Thanks for any help/advice

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

While you are in the new files page under the uploaded files tab select the images you want to delete. Once selected look to the right of the screen under the keyword boxes. There you will see a link that says "delete files."

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While you are in the new files page under the uploaded files tab select the images you want to delete. Once selected look to the right of the screen under the keyword boxes. There you will see a link that says "delete files."

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That suggestion does not work because a dialog box comes up that blocks over the right section of the screen !! ... not good design by adobe ...see screen shot below

Edson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see your screen shot. What does the message say?

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you receive the screen shot that I sent in the previous email ? Again the graphic is in the email body below. The right side has “Upload your ID(jpg)” I do not have an option to delete it ... very frustrating ...

Edson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to upload your ID card for verification. Once you do so, that popup message will no longer appear. It's a one time thing.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to force someone to upload one's personal ID first does not make sense. I will use a different provider for that service...

Edson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand your concern. Once your identity is verified with your identification card, the ID is permanently removed from our system and can no longer be accessed. This is a mandatory step required before you can sell content through Adobe Stock.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why I didn't see it before, maybe the dialog box that forbrowsing​ is talking about was blocking it for me too. Anyway now I see it right where you said MatHayward​. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea how i can resolve this ?

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 6:48 PM, theoriginaljimbo <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea how i can resolve this ?

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 12:05 PM, MatHayward <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines