reposting an ID

Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir or Madam,

last week I handed in an ID, because it didn't matched the Profile Name I now want to hand in the matching ID. Where can I do this? When I go to the contributor site, it says "account-issue" and the site is blank. Thank you in advance.

Jona Ruthardt

Hi Jona,

Please contact me directly via email for information about your account: mhayward@adobe.com

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

reposting an ID

Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir or Madam,

last week I handed in an ID, because it didn't matched the Profile Name I now want to hand in the matching ID. Where can I do this? When I go to the contributor site, it says "account-issue" and the site is blank. Thank you in advance.

Jona Ruthardt

Hi Jona,

Please contact me directly via email for information about your account: mhayward@adobe.com

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 30, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jona,

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2016 1