• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request for feedback on this image. Trying to understand the reason for rejection

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2018 Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fire Within.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a nice picture!

Please give us the rejection reason, as this may be not one of the obvious ones.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reason specified as TECHNICAL ISSUES

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reason is TECHNICAL ISSUES

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my guess: Out of focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Abambo, Yes, parts are out of focus. My guess would be the distraction from the center subject. Candles are not necessary for this stock photo and should be cropped out. It then could sell and be animated. I would suggest copying the center flames and adding the pasted section to center-right making a well-balanced fire. Parts of this contribution are good, parts are unnecessary. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded and looked at the picture at 100%. I have difficulties to find image parts that are in focus.

My best guess are these parts, and that is not enough:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Abambo you are probably right but I am forever the "can we save this?" person. Here is the idea

I had in mind. I like the flame pattern here but that is not saying it is the high-quality required by Adobe Stock reviewers. Best wishes, JHflames.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2018 Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OP could try it and resubmit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Maybe a bit late now, but you have used a smartphone camera, (info from the metadata) and so artifacts appear... so the rejection reason could also be for artifacts...

Fire+Withinartifacts.jpg

You can see some JPEG compression...JPEG is a lossy compression file, so this issue can appear, especially when the sensor size is small. It is fine for general sharing for internet usage, but for Adobe, the market is wider and not only for internet but other formats as well (I assume).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also a better image if the candles are more visible and it overall gets saturated with red and yellow.fire.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines