• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Response Time from Adobe Stock

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have recently started using LR to upload images to AS. I see that it is a 5 day process to accept/deny images but it has been well over 7 days and I still haven't heard back. Is this normal? Also, what is the process they use to contact you? Email? What is the expectation for submitting? 

Thanks,

John

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Hi John,

I'm not seeing an account associated with the Adobe ID you are using for this post. I found a different account in your name but no content has been uploaded to it since last August. I assume you have a different Adobe ID with your active account. Please sign into the portal and send support a ticket by clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the portal. I'll be happy to look into this for you.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

I'm not seeing an account associated with the Adobe ID you are using for this post. I found a different account in your name but no content has been uploaded to it since last August. I assume you have a different Adobe ID with your active account. Please sign into the portal and send support a ticket by clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the portal. I'll be happy to look into this for you.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mat,

I sent a template project to the email motion@adobe.com for Premiere Pro, with all the requested requirements, but it's been 8 days and I still do not have an answer. I would like to know what is the normal response time for it.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines