• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Returned the photo for technical reasons

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. Help to understand the photos, returned for technical reasons. What's wrong with photography, what can be improved? Thanks.

DSC04838.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

The main problem here is white balance (apart from the other problems mentioned): Your picture is too yellow/green, so you have to add more blue and a bit more tint in the temperature slider. See how the water is now more white than yellow/green colour.

DSC04838white balance.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would expect such an image to be sharp, sharp! If you want taking such images, they need to be crisp sharp (aperture),  frozen movement (time) and with no optical aberration (correction) or noise (low ISO).

I do not see exif data, so I do not know your parameters, but the image lacks sharpness and in addition I see artifacts. But I suppose the reason for the refusal is image sharpness.

The line is where I think where the focus lies.

In addition, I would have cropped out the right part of the image.

But that's not the reason for the refusal:

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I do so love water splash photos but as the guy who knows, Abambo said  - this is not a sharp photo.

He mentioned the details so you will have help with any future shots of splash you take. Do read the guidelines for Adobe stock contributors and learn what not to submit and how to submit it when you have a perfect and photo to offer. Lots to learn and patience is needed. Best regards, JH

To learn more about the type of content we're looking for, please visit this page: https://www.adobe.com/go/stock-contributor-help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The main problem here is white balance (apart from the other problems mentioned): Your picture is too yellow/green, so you have to add more blue and a bit more tint in the temperature slider. See how the water is now more white than yellow/green colour.

DSC04838white balance.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines