IMG_20200423_153604-01.jpeg

 

IMG_20200323_171358-01.jpeg

 

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A puzzle. What would you like from us? Have you submitted these pictures already and been rejected? If so, what was the reason given? What do you want to know about Stock Pricing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know price for my pictures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, have you submitted them already? Were they accepted or rejected?

Typical earnings are 33% of the selling price. The earnings (not the price) range from $0.33 to $3.30 today for a standard license. https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/commissions#

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay Thank you so much for replying me
I am a beginner and not getting where to see my pictures getting how much
price?
How will they be sold?
Etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The price you will get, if your pictures sell, is shown on that page. And I told you - between  $0.33 to $3.30.

Here is how it works. 

1. You submit your pictures. You choose keywords to help people searching, like "tree" or "flower".

2. Adobe review the pictures and make sure they are of the highest professional standard, are pictures they want, and have no legal problems.

3. If your pictures are accepted they appear in Adobe Stock catalog. Adobe do not pay.

4. If people find your pictures, they will pay from $1 to $10 to Adobe. Adobe will pay you 33% of this money, but not right away. They may use the pictures in adverts, magazines, web pages etc. and may make millions of dollars with it.

5. The hope is that many people find your picture, and license it. 

That is it. You have a lot of competitors, the Adobe stock catalog is very large. For example, "flower" has 19,824,503 pictures already. "Tree" has 24,707,512 pictures already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Okay I got it
Thank you so much for being so helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines