• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Review of Photos

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uploaded photos to be reviewed for adobe stock site and at the top it says it will only take a few days to review my photos, but it has been 18 days? Should i reach out to someone and who?

Thank you,

Stella

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Your content cannot be added to the moderation queue until you have a valid, government issued photo ID card approved. This is the final step required to validate your account. I see you have uploaded an ID however the ID can not be validated due to a discrepancy in the the information. Please write to support for specific details.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your content cannot be added to the moderation queue until you have a valid, government issued photo ID card approved. This is the final step required to validate your account. I see you have uploaded an ID however the ID can not be validated due to a discrepancy in the the information. Please write to support for specific details.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines