Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reviews

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I've uploaded many pictures. And by mistake I've uploaded some bad pictures first and got rejected that's obvious but why don't they reviewing my other pictures. It's been a long time, I've uploaded them. Hope you understand 

I just want you to review my other work. 

1. MEMBER ID 209646503

Thank you

[moderator added contributor tag]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Images are reviewed in the order they have been uploaded. All you images will get reviewed. However, sometimes the reviewer is waiting for a model release or a property release. You should check that. 

Also, do not try to upload hundreds of images in a bunch, especially if you are a new contributor. You should learn from rejections so that your rejection rate does not get higher then your acceptance rate. 

Currently it takes a little bit longer for image moderation as usual, so please wait 15-21 days before complaining. "A long time" may be anything, depending on what you expect.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines