• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sales problem ?

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although I have 500+ views, there is no sale.  Is there a problem with my friends portfolio?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caner,

I am not sure who's portfolio you are asking about, is it yours, or someone else?

People view for various reasons and are not necessarily buyers. It is likely that most who view are not buyers. Adobe selects high quality images, hence once images are approved for sale it means Adobe's standard of high quality is met. Buyers search using keywords. If images are adequately keyworded, relevant buyers will eventually locate them. Images should be tagged with a wide variety of relevant keywords so that they can be found by the right people.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got close to 600 pictures.  But I couldn't see 1 more sales.  I started to pay attention to the order of keywords in the last 200 photos.  I choose the top five keywords that are most relevant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A day ago? That would be quite fast sales...

Show us your public profile. That would help seeing what type of pictures you have.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not all images sell. I‘m viewing more images than buying !

However, you should be the owner of your account or you could be banned.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whose portfolio are you asking about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines