New Here ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Have a question about ranking files and search results

It's my file

scr.jpg

And this is search results by order "Old city Golden gate Jerusalem Israel"

Old City Golden Gate Jerusalem Israel photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adob...

Search photos old city golden gate jerusalem israel

When I have apart account on Fotolia this photo was my performer, it has more than 10 solds. But now this photo generally not visible in the results of the  strong search query by title. It's very unpleasant surprise for me. I hope you will explain and fix it.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Hi Liubov,

When you try searching the image with the titles, the keywords are matched as given by the contributor on the image and your search as a result, it pulls up all the images of different contributors and not just yours. So, in this case, image number is the unique identifier. Make sure your keyword lists are adjusted according to the title so that all the words are included. Also, if someone clicks on one of your images they can click on your name below and can check your portfolio.

In or

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Liubov,

When you try searching the image with the titles, the keywords are matched as given by the contributor on the image and your search as a result, it pulls up all the images of different contributors and not just yours. So, in this case, image number is the unique identifier. Make sure your keyword lists are adjusted according to the title so that all the words are included. Also, if someone clicks on one of your images they can click on your name below and can check your portfolio.

In order to help you better looping in MatHayward

Thanks,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines