Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

See a photo online as a contributor

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I just registered as a contributor and I proposed a first photo that was accepted. Adobe informed me that it would be online within 24 hours for the sale ... it was February 09, 2018. When I try to see this photo on adobe stock by specifying my keywords for research as well as most recent files for the filter, impossible to find my photo, as if adobe had not put it online. Thank you for informing me about this ...

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

If you type the image number into the search bar it will appear if it is online. Confirm the keyword(s) you are using for search are listed exactly the same in your list of keywords. It's important to note that the title is not searchable.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you type the image number into the search bar it will appear if it is online. Confirm the keyword(s) you are using for search are listed exactly the same in your list of keywords. It's important to note that the title is not searchable.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines